simply deLIZious baking is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for websites to earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to [Amazon.com or .ca, .co.uk, etc.]
A super quick muffin recipe with just 6 ingredients. They taste just like chocolate chip pecan pie in a muffin and you can’t eat just one.
I needed a quick recipe and saw this Pecan Pie Muffin recipe in one of my beloved church cookbooks. It had just 5 simple ingredients and looked really enticing, so I decided to give them a bake.
Being that I have a life long love affair with chocolate, I added mini chocolate chips as my 6th ingredient. Friends, the chocolate chips only enhanced the amazing flavor of an already addictive treat.
Tools Used In Southern Pecan Pie Muffins
- Mini muffin pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Dry Measuring Cups
- Kitchen Timer
- Mini Muffin/Cup Cake Liners
- Cooling Rack
Ingredients In Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe
- brown sugar
- flour – all purpose
- pecans – chopped
- butter – melted – please use real butter
- eggs – beaten until foamy
- mini chocolate chips – semi sweet, milk chocolate or dark chocolate
Deliciously Unique Muffin Recipe
Pecan Pie Muffins With Chocolate Chips aren’t pecan muffins or chocolate chip pecan muffins. They are the fusion of an indulgent pecan pie and a delicious chocolate chip muffin. These are the baking version of a Labradoodle.
Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Muffins have crispy, chewy edges with a soft center, that is just like pecan pie. Plus there are mini chocolate chips speckled throughout.
These unique little muffins make a lovely breakfast treat, a delicious quick snack or yummy dessert. Plus you can serve them practically anywhere; your quarterly girls brunch, the church potluck or the breakroom at work.
These little gems are perfect anytime of year, but especially the Holidays. If you’re in a Holiday sort of mood, but Thanksgiving and Christmas are 7 or 8 months away, just whip some of these up. These pecan pie muffins will provide a delicious band aid when your heart aches for the holidays.
Easy Pecan Pie Muffins (only 6 ingredients)
These mini chocolate chip pecan pie muffins have just 6 simple ingredients. There are no complicated or special instructions for this easy mini muffin recipe. You can even mix by hand and not dirty up your mixer. How great is that?
You simply combine your six ingredients, fill the cavities with batter, bake, remove from the oven and inhale your treats, However, beware when you start inhaling them. It’s impossible to stop at 1 or 2 or 3.
Best Pecan Pie Muffin Baking Tips
- Grease your pan or spray it with Baker’s Joy really well. This can be a sticky batter, that sticks to the pan easily.
- Don’t overmix your batter. This can result in tough, dense muffins.
- You can also bake this mini pecan pie muffin with chocolate chips recipe in regular size muffin pans. If doing this, you will need to increase the baking time to 20 – 25 minutes.
How To Store Pecan Pie Muffins
If you have leftover chocolate chip pecan pie muffins (I can’t imagine that, but let’s pretend) or you want to bake a batch ahead of time. These are simple to store and can be frozen.
Perfect Pecan Pie Muffins
These absolutely delicious muffins are the perfect muffin recipe. They are easy and quick to make, they require few and simple ingredients, they are exploding with incredible pecan pie, chocolate chip flavor and they can be served anytime of year. Give these a bake today. I guarantee you, they will become a part of your regular baking rotation.
In case you have any queries regarding the recipe feel free to reach out via the comment section or the contact page. Also, if you have tried this recipe, I would love to hear about your experiences.
I have linked to our related recipes below and I’m sure you will love them.
More Easy, Delicious Muffin Recipes
- WOW! Easy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Muffins
- Easy, Cheesy Cheddar Cheese Mini Muffins
- Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins
Mini Pecan Pie Muffins With Chocolate Chips
Mini Pecan Pie Muffins With Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, flour and pecans and set aside.1 cup brown sugar, ½ cup flour, 1 cup pecans
- In another bowl combine melted butter and eggs and mix well.⅖ cup butter, 2 eggs
- Stir egg mixture into flour mixture until just moistened.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Grease and flour pan very well or spray well with baking spray. You can also use muffin/cupcake liners.
- Fill each cavity or liner ⅔ full.
- Bake at 350° 17 – 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, transfer to wire rack and cool several minutes. Run knife along the edges of muffin cups and gently remove from pan.